The Music and Lifestyle Expo, dubbed Joburg’s ultimate lifestyle event, is making a comeback in 2023 as a stand-alone event.
The event is a platform designed to provide value chain to brands and businesses that form part of the music and lifestyles business.
It will expand its offering to the general public, sponsors and exhibitors with a line-up of artists, expos and happenings.
It is also a celebration of life, food and entertainment centred around the important role music plays in people’s lives.
The expo will feature live performances from Ami Faku, Zonke Dikana, Mi Casa and Shekhinah.
In addition to music performances, the expo also features a number of unique attractions including an exhibition floor, which will showcase fashion, sneakers, food, beauty and other lifestyle-related products.
There will also be talks by business and industry experts. Celebrities are also lined up to speak at the expo.
The action-packed programme includes items suited for various interests and audiences:
- Food & Music: wine pairing by expert sommeliers, food activations, and live performances from renowned artists. Fashion, lifestyle and allied exhibitors.
There will be music industry talks by industry leaders and organisations like Samro, including music copyright and brand building suited for aspiring artists.
- Lifestyle: Talks by industry experts on healthy, financial and responsible living.
Fireside chats on popular genres making global waves such as amapiano, kwaito, and hip-hop.
- Funding Bootcamp: Market access for small businesses and funding opportunities in the private and government sectors suited for entrepreneurs, SMMEs and businesses.
- Exhibitions: From fashion, beauty and care exhibitors to food, decor and animation studios, the event has it all.
- Tourism: The event will also feature a strong tourism component for exhibitors and attendees involved in the tourism industry.
Tiisetso Tau, managing director of Synergy Events, the creators of the Music and Lifestyle Expo, said: “The Music and Lifestyle Expo returns this year as a bigger and better stand-alone event celebrating our lifestyles, networking and creating opportunities.
The two-day event will take place on November 10 and 11 at the Sandton Convention Centre with day and weekend passes.